The Design Studio feature is a great way to create either print or social media marketing. You can easily make flyers, postcards, and social media pieces that you can easily download, print, and share.
Note: This feature is available for only the premium version of myTRIBUS.
Step 1: Login to myTRIBUS
Step 2: Select the "marketing" tab on the left-hand side menu
Step 3: Select "design studio"
Once you have selected the design studio icon, you will be taken to your dashboard. You can see where your already created design will be, as well start a new design by clicking the "+" sign on the left-hand side of the screen.
If you select the "+" sign then you will then be presented with available pre-built templates, or you can click the "create blank design" to choose your own dimensions for your template.
Once you have selected your template, you will then be prompted to add the property you want to add to the template, as well as the user that will be sending out the designed template.
Adding these resources will allow for pictures, addresses, and agent information to be pulled over automatically into the design studio editor so you don't have to type in any of that information.
Once you have added your resources, you can then edit what the marketing piece you are designing is going to look like. You can choose from:
- Using the element button to add shapes for logos
- Use the image button to pull in photos
- Use the text button to add text
- Use the "+" sign to add pages
- Use the trash can icon to delete pages
- Use the arrows to flip back and forth between pages
- Use the resources button to add or change resources
- Use the download arrow to download or print the design
- Use the three connected dots to share the design
- Use the save button to save the design
- Use the three buttons to access additional settings
When you are finished, you will also notice that you can see a preview of your templates on the design studio dashboard. This will make it easier for you to keep track of all of your templates.