Blast templates can be used to create templates for blast marketing.
Step 1: Login to myTRIBUS.
Step 2: Select "marketing" on the left-hand side menu.
Step 3: Select "blast templates"
From here you can:
- Create new templates with the "+" sign
- Search through templates with the magnifying glass
- Change the page settings with the bar graph icon
- Select a checkbox to delete a template
- Select the three dots under "actions" to clone a template
Step 4: Select the "+" sign to create a new template.
Step 5: Title the template
Step 6: Decide on the owner of the template (who should have access to the template)
Note: If you would like to give access to the template to everyone, then you can leave this section blank.
Step 7: Decide how many properties you would like to add to the template
Note: If you leave this blank, then there will be no option to add properties in the blast template.
Step 8: Decide on the subject of the email
Step 9: Design the email template
Step 10: You will decide between creating a rich or text email template
Note: Rich is using the editor with picture, buttons, and text. The text option is written text only.
From here you can:
- Use "rows & columns" to add different layout designs
- Use "text" to add a heading or text box
- Use "image" to pull images from your computer, from the MLS, your headshot, and a picture from a URL
- Use "call to action" to add a button which you can attach a link to
- Use "more" for a spacer, divider, or to add HTML
- Use "settings" to change the colors, fonts, and sizes of the content and disable the stepper
- Turn the stepper on/off to either make the style or content editable to others or not
- Choose different headers and footers
- Click inside the gray rectangle to add content
- Use the directional arrow in the upper-left hand corner of content to click, drag, and move the content around
- Use the red "X" or trash can icon in the upper right-hand corner to delete sections
- Use the double paper icon in the lower right-hand corner to copy sections
- Use the pencil in the lower left-hand corner to edit sections
- Use the eye icon at the top right-hand bar to preview the template
- Select the "exit fullscreen editor" to save the template
Step 11: Take a screenshot of the blast template and select "add photo" to add it to the template to have it display as a preview for when a person is under blast marketing and clicks the eye icon to preview the template
Step 12: Select "create" to complete the blast template
Note: After you click "create" you will notice that the blast template you created is now under "blast marketing" under the available templates once you choose the "+" sign.