You can alter the front page of your website easily within your website. You can change the main image and add widgets to personalize your front page.
Step 1: Login to your WordPress website
Step 2: Select "pages"
Step 3: Select "front page"
Step 4: You can change the title of the page. We would recommend adding your name or "home"
Note: Do not put your content in the top box. It will not display on the page. You need to instead add a "rich text" widget in order to add the same type of content.
Step 5: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "widgets"
Widget to choose from are:
- Block quote: Put in a quote in a block style
- Capture form: Have clients fill out a capture form to contact you
- Contact form banner: A banner style of the capture form
- Communities grid: Present a grid view of communities you've created
- CTA buttons: Call to action buttons
- CTA grid: Call to actions button in a grid style
- CTA download: Call to action buttons that allow for the download of a file
- Google map: Includes a Google map
- Hero: Main image or video for the website
- CTA banner: Call to action buttons in a banner style
- Image content: Present image content
- Media content: Present media content
- Properties grid: Present a grid view of properties
- Properties highlights: Present properties in a single-line view
- Properties market stats: Present market stats for properties
- Property search: Present a property search
- Property search slim: A slim version of the property search
- Rich text: Present text, media, and links
- Custom HTML: Add your custom HTML
- Testimonials: Pull in your testimonials (Must be sent to: email@example.com)
- Users grid: For adding multiple users
- Users single: For adding one user
- Team single: For adding a team
- Video content: Present video content
- Multi-column CTA: Multiple column call to action buttons
You can add these widgets and can click and drag them to change their order on the page.
Step 6: Select "update" to save your changes